Lifesavers National Conference on Highway Safety Priorities –
CLICK HERE to see what’s happening in Chicago while you’re in town! |
The Lifesavers Conference is offered at a value that cannot be matched by any other highway safety conference!
What is Lifesavers?(back to top)
Celebrating 33 Years of Delivering Solutions to Today’s Critical Highway Safety Problems
Lifesavers is the premier national highway safety meeting in the United States dedicated to reducing the tragic toll of deaths and injuries on our nation’s roadways. Drawing over 1,900 participants in 2014, Lifesavers continues to be the essential conference since its start in 1982. Each year, Lifesavers provides a forum for the presentation of proven countermeasures and initiatives that address today’s critical highway safety problems.
Lifesavers is a non-profit organization with no single sponsor and relies on the involvement of diverse private and public groups who share the common goal of improving highway safety.
Speaker Proposals (back to top)
The deadline for speaker proposals has passed (September 12, 2014). The planning committee
Ten Great Reasons to Attend Lifesavers (back to top)
1. Geared for all. Whether you’re a state or local highway safety official, police officer or first responder, private or non-profit program provider, student or academician, Lifesavers’ comprehensive program is for you.
“All of the sessions I attended were FANTASTIC!”
2. Affordable. Sponsorships, off-season scheduling, government-rate rooms, and an early-bird registration fee mean attendance won’t bust your budget.
3. Proven programs. The 80+ workshop agenda includes cutting-edge programs that are proven to work through research and/or evaluation.
“Enjoyed the speakers…they were motivated, experienced in their field and had top-notch credentials.”
4. Hot topics. From distracted motorists and pedestrians to new technologies, drugged driving, driverless cars, and more Lifesavers will focus on the topics impacting roadway safety today.
5. Knowledgeable, engaging speakers. Each workshop features leading experts and practitioners in traffic safety who are selected not only because they’re knowledgeable, but skilled in engaging and energizing an audience.
“Great variety of topics to choose from addressing current issues.”
6. National leaders. The nation’s top safety professionals from NSC, GHSA, SKW, IIHS, MADD, AAA, NDAA, NHTSA and other federal agencies, and the auto and insurance industries will be in Chicago.
7. Inside information. What’s trending in highway safety and what will the next highway reauthorization bill look like? Get the scoop from knowledgeable insiders.
“I left with increased knowledge that has prompted a change in my thinking and actions”
8. Tremendous networking. You’ll have numerous opportunities for formal and informal peer exchange, plus one-on-one discussion with more than 2,000 U.S. and international safety professionals.
“The exhibit hall vendors’ commitment to developing and showcasing great products was evident and appreciated.”
10. Friendly people. From the exhibitors and speakers to volunteers and attendees, everyone feels welcome, prompting participants to return year after year.
Lifesavers is grateful for the support of all our sponsors. We especially want to thank our state sponsor, the Tennessee Governor’s Highway Safety Office for its support and for providing volunteers and conference bags.
Sponsorship (back to top)
Promote your organization’s expertise and become a 2015 Lifesavers Conference Sponsor.
Sponsor benefits include recognition on the Lifesavers website, in printed materials and signage, and special seating and recognition at the Public Service Awards Luncheon.
Lifesavers Partner – $5,000 to $9,999
Lifesavers Champion – $10,000 and up
Please contact the Lifesavers Conference, Inc. at 703-922-7944, or email Bill Windsor for more information on sponsoring.
Future Lifesavers Conferences (back to top)
March 15-17, 2015 • Hyatt Regency Chicago • Chicago, IL
Lifesavers Conference, Inc. • PO Box 30045 • Alexandria, VA 22310 • 703-922-7944 • 703-922-7780 (fax)